The 12 Big elements are finally here! It starts from vision through execution and finally sets the scene for ONENESS – the Future of Leadership.
In case, you need a memory jogger, we have been exploring ways of succeeding in leadership (business and personal), through a 12-part blog series. This took 4-6 months to cover; taking into account various research, building on tried and tested principles, observations and interactions with various leaders.
For more information on why leadership is evoloving and the diferences between leadership and management, check out Forbes article by Brent Gleeson.
I’m therefore excited to list below all 12 blog series that highlight the 12 Big Elements – Future of Leadership.
1. 3 Ways to Connect Business to Vision
2. 6 Tips to Build Strong Foundation for Growth
3. Top 3 Tips on Creative Leadership
4. Emotional Intelligence, Sales Growth and AI
5. Sales Enablement – Conscious Battle and Winner
6. 3 Tips – Unleash Powerful Communication Leadership
7. Vision to Results – How to lead in a changing world
8. 7 Traits of the Inspirational Growth Leader
9. How to lead with Purpose: career and business
10. Exponential Growth: 3 Ways Top Leaders Open Doors
11. 3 Elements You Can’t Ignore – Annual Sales Growth Plan
12. 3 Predictions – The Future of Leadership
At the start of the series, I promised that you can expect:
- Preservation (of that which is good, discarding that which no longer serve us).
Well, there you have it. Now that you have access to the full 12 Big elements of leadership, what do you think? Share this blog with others; tell us your experiences in the comments below.
I would like to draw your attention to the last blog in particular; where I summarise some of our findings in a video. Since we published it, the vlog has had a lot of readership and positive comments.
It’s therefore fitting that I share that summary on the future of leadership below:
- Balance – creating an environment where work and life are no longer separate but integrated to serve the self and others.
- Development – placing more emphasis and recognition on innate abilities as well as learned (acquired) skills.
- Change and Transformation – bringing together people, processes, customers, technologies to create deeper relationships for longer term and sustainable profitability.
Combining these 3 areas is the hallmark of the leadership of the future – a cultural move toward the ONENESS.
Maggie Sarfo is a passionate author, speaker, advisor and mentor for ambitious business executives, entrepreneurs and professionals looking to explode sales revenue, create new markets or access their highest potential. Her blog is her playground, where she explores the topics of business growth, personal growth and peak performance. Learn more about her programmes.