This article has been deliberately kept short and sweet as it is a sequel to the previous article 4 Strategies for Growth – Big Data and Human Filters.
It may be a good idea to read that too if you want more in-depth information on this particular growth hacker technique. The concept I bring to the table is around how to evolve the sales organisation in line with the changing needs of the B2B buyer. Combined effectively with modern technologies, this is a great recipe for exponential business growth.
I invite you to consider using these practical steps to evolve our sales organisations to over-perform. A great combination of available technologies, our learned and innate skills is what future sales enablement success is all about.
1. Identify the customer top trends that are coming up based on internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) information. This can be on an individual client level for larger or strategic accounts or they can be from a collective account base.
2. Do additional fact-finding research or conversations to understand the main reason behind this trend. This should be personal interactions between salespeople and their respective account decision makers. All responses should be addressing ‘why’ the client is experiencing that trend.
3. Combine CRM top trend data with the personal fact-finding data and weave this into conversations with the aim of providing a tailored and differentiated solution to clients.
4. Get client buy-in based on a sales process that shows a mutual plan that can be clearly articulated by client and seller organisation.
Key areas to ensure a speedy close of this opportunity are:
- value to be delivered
- clear outcomes
- all stakeholder buy-in and
- a long-term personal/business relationship plan.
I hope this adds value to you and your business today.
Thank you for reading. Did you find it valuable? If so, please click the ‘share button’ so the others can benefit from it too!
Maggie Sarfo is a passionate author, advisor and coach for ambitious business executives, entrepreneurs and professionals looking to explode sales revenue, create new markets or access their highest potential. Her blog is her playground, where she explores the topics of business growth, personal growth and peak performance. Apply for a Complimentary Strategy Review.