How often do you hear the phrase: ‘Everything you want is on the other side of fear’? Does it make you wonder whether addressing fear in all aspects of our lives is that important?
In today’s vlog, we address 3 ways to identify the root cause of fear. I hope that this will enable you to find the appropriate way to address whatever kind of fear that stands in your way; so that you can achieve whatever it is that you desire.
REMEMBER, everyone you want is on the other side of this fear!
What Are The Root Causes of Fear
1. Personal Fear – through learned experience
2. Inter-generational Fear
3. Fear at DNA level or from previous life experiences
SO, our video today explores these 3 areas as well as start a conversation on the importance of shadow work. When we remove fear as part of our personal development or personal growth work, it is important to replace it with a more positive attribute or emotion.
Learn more in this video, then share your thoughts and experiences with us in the comments below!
FINALLY, you may need more support to identify the root cause of a particular fear? Accessing your own Akashic Records could be a great resources for you as a first step.
1. Write down one thing that you are currently looking to achieve
2. Ask is there an element of fear attached to my achievement of this goal?
3. If the answer is ‘Yes’, ask and write the answer to this question: What is my biggest fear right now and what is the root cause?
4. If the answer to question 2 is ‘No’, ask and write down this answer to this question: what is current stopping me from achieving this goal?
Maggie Sarfo is a certified Akashic Records and Purpose Development consultant for people looking to access their highest potential. Book your Complimentary 15 min Consultation to see if you are both a good fit to work together. With over 18 years’ experience in people and business transformation, she combines this with holistic modalities, mentoring, quantum science and DNA healing tools to co-create happiest states with clients.