October is a very exciting time of the year so I wanted to share a top secret with you. It’s the time when we critically look at our successes to date this year (including sales targets). We can then put some results focused activities in place for quick wins to close out the strong.
In 2010, I came up with a system that does this so well. This is what helped me increase a client spend by 350% in the space of 12 months (from £35k to £125K to be precise).
Ok this may sound like an exceptional client but I’ve tried it with my current clients with varying degrees of success. It has helped them increase sales revenues in their own businesses, yielding an average of 20-30% year on year growth.
So, by popular request, here are some tips and a one-time opportunity to increase your sales revenue, or achieve those business and personal goals you’ve set this year:
- Do a review and get objective feedback on your sales strategy and processes.
- Understand your current competitive edge and put activities in place to maximise this.
- Review your monthly, quarterly, yearly forecast. Find the gap and put activities in place to bridge this gap or over-achieve targets.
- BONUS #1: It’s partly a mindset and peak performance game – Do you have a qualified accountability partner? If not, find one. They should be able to support you mentally, physically and emotionally for consistent results-focussed delivery.
- BONUS #2: Strategic Alliances: Do you have any? Are they making or losing you money?
I’m running an exclusive 1-2-1 programme starting next week to support sales growth leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals who want to complete the year by over-achieving their sales targets. Places are limited and all the above points will be tailored to your business and personal needs. To secure your place, register and Book Your Session Now.
Enjoyed reading this, please like, share and subscribe to updates below.
Maggie Sarfo is a passionate author, speaker, advisor and mentor for ambitious business executives, entrepreneurs and professionals looking to explode sales revenue, create new markets or access their highest potential. Her blog is her playground, where she explores the topics of business growth, personal growth and peak performance. Learn more about her programmes.